Are you ready to change the way you make music?
The workshops are perfect for you if you’re a bowed string player of any age and you’d like to:
-Become comfortable with improvisation, contemporary styles, and related subjects
-Play music other than classical
-Attract a wider range of professional opportunities.
Teachers, the workshops are a good fit for you if you’d like to:
-Give your students the skills and confidence to try something new on their own
-Show them that there is more music that they can make beyond classical
-Provide curriculum relevant to their needs
Join us at one of six locations in 2019
Lausanne, Switzerland: Feb. 1-3, 2019
Dallas, TX: March 29-31, 2019
Toronto, Canada: May 18-19, 2019
Lincoln, NE: May 31 – June 2, 2019 (Save $75 when you register by Feb. 1st)
Columbus, OH: June 30-July 6, 2019 (Save $100 when you register by April 1st).
Asheville, NC: July 10-14, 2019 (Limited to 15 participants. Claim your slot before they fill.)
Questions? Email [email protected] or click the link to schedule a call on the right sidebar
Creative Strings Workshop began 17 years ago with a vision to connect innovators in the string playing community.
It’s become a catalyst for musicians worldwide; a destination where purpose-driven artists converge to charge the soul.
If you’ve been before, you know what I mean. This is something you’ve simply got to experience.
- Growth in mindset- Step out of your routine to experience new breakthroughs.
- Collaboration– Connecting with creative musicians means you’re with potential collaborators, (& maybe even new BFF’s).
- Connection- Working with an inspiring teacher, interacting in ensembles, connecting on a musical and human level, can change your belief in what’s possible.
- Exposure- When you’re there, there’s just something in the air. It changes you.
- Opportunity– There are so many new opportunities available to musicians with the right combinations of skills and knowledge to seize them.
- Contribution– Come, learn, take back and give back to your community, ensembles, or studio.
Take a second to think about the possibilities that come from sitting in a room alongside others who need no introduction to how you think musically. They don’t just understand it, they live it everyday. Those are the people who can help you take your art, and career, to the next level.
Creative Strings is a non-profit organization with a mission to support music education through outreach, summer conference, and online curriculum.