Are you thinking about going “electric” with your instrument?
Are you not sure where to start?
Going “electric” with your violin or other bowed string instrument is cool, but can also be very confusing and intimidating. That’s why we created the Electric Violin Training Kit.
Inside this book:
- Learn the advantages and disadvantages of different electric setups, and determine which one is right for you
- Find out what gear Christian Howes recommends for your needs
- Know what each knob, button, and pedal on your device does
By the end of the book, you WILL be confident about creating your electric rig. As always, if you still have questions that reach beyond the Electric Violin Training Kit, you have the support of Christian Howes who will happily answer any questions you may have.
- Get plugged in and jamming quickly.
- Learn the pros and cons of different gear options including:
- Mics, pick-ups, and solid-body instruments
- amplifiers and PAs
- Effects rigs