- Why do some really talented artists have a challenge making money?
- What are most artists thinking about day to day?
- What’s the greatest downside to being an artist?
- What do all artists want at the end of the day?
- What processes can someone use to create a piece of music?
- What are principles an artist should follow to make money without compromising their art?
I answered these and more questions in this episode of the School of Greatness Podcast (below) for my brother Lewis.
Schedule a call with me if you’re a musician, you’re tired of “settling”, and you’re psyched to make 2017 your best year ever.
Next week I’ll roll out my interview with Lewis for the Creative Strings Podcast about his recommendations for freelance musicians who want to grow their impact and make a secure living.
This interview about the creative AND business minds of artists is quite possibly my most widely listened to, with 67,000 streams just on Soundcloud. The School of Greatness podcast is in the top 50 on iTunes, with over 25 million downloads.
Check out other episodes of the School of Greatness Podcast and follow Lewis