Christian Howes Concert Programs and Educational Outreach Offerings currently accepting bookings for 2018-2020
To book Christian Howes or to inquire for more information, please contact:
Tiffany Goodman – firstname.lastname@example.org // 773-283-2830
See programming below and on the right sidebar.
– Christian Howes and Southern Exposure – Combining traditional jazz with latin influences, “Southern Exposure” is a unique performance full of life and passion. Features music off of Christian Howes’ album of the same name.
– Christian Howes and Bobby Floyd – A mentorship and friendship which began in 1996 in Columbus, Ohio has blossomed over 20-plus years into a deep musical connection. Their shows offer a mix of gospel, swing, and jazz that places inspiration over technique and makes listeners feel good. (Available in duo or quartet with bass and drums).
– Christian Howes, solo (unaccompanied) – Christian’s Youtube channel is closing in on one million views in large part due to the popularity of his solo videos. Using a loop pedal, Christian accompanies himself to demonstrate a “world of violin.” The family audiences adaptation shows Christian’s own musical development from age 5 to 45, progressing from “Twinkle,” to Bach, Paganini, bluegrass, jazz, and more.
– Christian Howes Solo with Orchestra (or string orchestra / big band) – Past performances include performing with the Muncie Symphony Orchestra (see video), Tucson Pops Orchestra, and more. Repertoire is available for all combinations or skill levels, both professional and with high schools and colleges.
– Christian and Camille Howes – Father-child pairing presenting classical, jazz, and folk music for family audiences. (Available in duo or quintet)
– Creative Strings Residencies – Collaborative concerts with MS/HS/College Orchestra programs.
Special projects: Customize a program to suit your needs.
If you see that Christian is near your area, that is the ideal time to schedule. New dates are always being added. Keep in mind that some of the dates are evening performances and Christian may be available for educational programs in the day time.
To inquire regarding bookings, contact Tiffany Goodman at 773.283.2830, email@example.com
Recent Career Highlights:
2016 – “American Spirit” named by Huffington Post as one of the “Best Jazz Albums of the Year”
2015 – Won USArtists Award; Invited by the U.S. Embassy to tour Montenegro.
2013 – Invited by the U.S. State Department to tour Ukraine as a cultural ambassador to the United States
2013 – Named by Jazz Times as one of the Top Three Jazz Violinists
2012/13 – Recipient of the Chamber Music America Residency Partnership Grant
2011 – Named “#1 Rising Star (Violinist)” by Downbeat Magazines Reader’s Critic Poll, and nominated “Violinist Of The Year” by the Jazz Journalist Association
2010 – Featured on the PBS Documentary and live DVD “Les Paul: Live in New York”