To book Christian Howes for a performance or to inquire for more information, please contact:
Tiffany Goodman – firstname.lastname@example.org // 773-283-2830
All emails and voicemails will be returned in a timely fashion
Programs: See below for programming overview and click the links to learn more about each project.
- Christian Howes and Southern Exposure - Combining traditional jazz with latin influences, “Southern Exposure” is a unique performance full of life and passion. Features music off of Christian Howes’ album of the same name.
- “Out Of The Blue” with Christian Howes and the Dangerous Band (trio, quartet or quintet) – An eclectic, artistic, and high energy show featuring Christian’s longtime working band.
- Christian Howes Solo with Orchestra (or string orchestra / big band) – Past performances include performing with the Muncie Symphony Orchestra (see video), Tucson Pops Orchestra, and more. Repertoire is available for all combinations or skill levels, both professional and with high schools and colleges. Please email email@example.com
-American Songbook: A Tribute to Les Paul – Christian’s ten years playing with American icon, Les Paul, informs his treatments in this show of classic standards, beautiful ballads, and swinging tunes of the “Hot Club”/Django Reinhart era.
- Christian Howes, solo (unaccompanied) - This 45-75 minute show can be adapted to assemblies for K-12. Christian uses a loop pedal, accompanying himself to demonstrate a “world of violin.” The family audiences adaptation, showing Christian’s own musical development, from age 5 to 40, as he progressed from “Twinkle,” to Bach, to Paganini, bluegrass, jazz, and more, is particularly inspiring to kids and young music students.
- Christian and Camille Howes – Father-daughter duo presenting classical, jazz, and folk music for family audiences.
- Jazz Fiddle Revolution - The co-led project with wunderkind fiddler, Billy Contreras, features twin fiddles with bass. Think Turtle Island String Quartet for the 21st century!
- “Klazyc” Trio - Featuring classical themes with modern improvisation, Federico Lechner and Pablo Martin are based in Madrid and the trio performs frequently in Europe. Special projects: Christian can customize a concert program to suit your needs. See below for current routing and call for dates/fees.
If you see that Christian is near your area, that is the ideal time to schedule. However, if you’re interested and your area is not listed, please give us a call and we will work it out. New dates are always being added. Keep in mind that some of the dates are night performances and he may be available for master classes in the day time. To inquire regarding bookings, contact Tiffany Goodman at 773.283.2830, firstname.lastname@example.org
OCTOBER 30, 2014 WICHITA, KA
NOVEMBER 9, 2014 INDIANAPOLIS, IN
NOVEMBER 10, 2014 TROY, OH
NOVEMBER 12, 2014 CHICAGO, IL
NOVEMBER 14, 2014 FERGUS FALLS, MN
JANUARY 16-17, 2015 MIAMI, FL
JANUARY 30, 2015 PEORIA, IL
JANUARY 31, 2015 INDIANA, PA
FEBRUARY 13, 2015 SPOKANE, WA
MARCH 7, 2015 TROY, OH
MARCH 12, 2015 LAKE CHARLES, LA
MARCH 14, 2015 KANSAS CITY, MO
MARCH 16-17, 2015 OREM, UT
MARCH 18-21, 2015 SALT LAKE CITY, UT (Keynote clinician and performer at the 2015 National ASTA Conference)
MARCH 23, 2015 GUNNISON, UT
MARCH 27, 2015 POINT RICHMOND, CA
APRIL 29, 2015 BATTLE CREEK, MI
MAY 2, 2015 BRUNSWICK, OH
MAY 4-5, 2015 RIO RANCHO, NM
MAY 15, 2015 PASADENA, CA
2012/13 – Recipient of the Chamber Music America Residency Partnership Grant
2011 – Named “#1 Rising Star (Violinist)” by Downbeat Magazines Reader’s Critic Poll, and nominated “Violinist Of The Year” by the Jazz Journalist Association
2010 – Featured on the PBS Documentary and live DVD “Les Paul: Live in New York” performing with Les Paul and other top musicians.
NEW RELEASE featuring accordionist Richard Galliano, “Southern Exposure” – available now!