Christian Howes Concert Programs and Educational Outreach Offerings Currently accepting bookings for 2016 and 2017
To book Christian Howes for a performance or to inquire for more information, please contact:
Tiffany Goodman – email@example.com // 773-283-2830
All emails and voicemails will be returned in a timely fashion
Christian Howes Solo with Loop Pedal
Programs: See below for programming overview and click the links to learn more about each project.
– Christian Howes and Southern Exposure – Combining traditional jazz with latin influences, “Southern Exposure” is a unique performance full of life and passion. Features music off of Christian Howes’ album of the same name.
– “Out Of The Blue” with Christian Howes and the Dangerous Band (trio, quartet or quintet) – An eclectic, artistic, and high energy show featuring Christian’s longtime working band.
– Christian Howes Solo with Orchestra (or string orchestra / big band) – Past performances include performing with the Muncie Symphony Orchestra (see video), Tucson Pops Orchestra, and more. Repertoire is available for all combinations or skill levels, both professional and with high schools and colleges. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
–American Songbook: A Tribute to Les Paul – Christian’s ten years playing with American icon, Les Paul, informs his treatments in this show of classic standards, beautiful ballads, and swinging tunes of the “Hot Club”/Django Reinhart era.
– Christian Howes, solo (unaccompanied) – This 45-75 minute show can be adapted to assemblies for K-12. Christian uses a loop pedal, accompanying himself to demonstrate a “world of violin.” The family audiences adaptation, showing Christian’s own musical development, from age 5 to 40, as he progressed from “Twinkle,” to Bach, to Paganini, bluegrass, jazz, and more, is particularly inspiring to kids and young music students.
– Christian and Camille Howes – Father-daughter duo presenting classical, jazz, and folk music for family audiences.
– Jazz Fiddle Revolution – The co-led project with wunderkind fiddler, Billy Contreras, features twin fiddles with bass. Think Turtle Island String Quartet for the 21st century!
– “Klazyc” Trio – Featuring classical themes with modern improvisation, Federico Lechner and Pablo Martin are based in Madrid and the trio performs frequently in Europe. Special projects: Christian can customize a concert program to suit your needs. See below for current routing and call for dates/fees.
If you see that Christian is near your area, that is the ideal time to schedule. However, if you’re interested and your area is not listed, please give us a call and we will work it out. New dates are always being added. Keep in mind that some of the dates are night performances and he may be available for master classes in the day time. To inquire regarding bookings, contact Tiffany Goodman at 773.283.2830, email@example.com
2014 – Performed in Ukraine as a Cultural Ambassador to the United States via the US Embassy
2012/13 – Recipient of the Chamber Music America Residency Partnership Grant
2011 – Named “#1 Rising Star (Violinist)” by Downbeat Magazines Reader’s Critic Poll, and nominated “Violinist Of The Year” by the Jazz Journalist Association
2010 – Featured on the PBS Documentary and live DVD “Les Paul: Live in New York” performing with Les Paul and other top musicians.