Book Now! - Goodman Artists: Tiffany L. Goodman 773.283.2830, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Howes and Southern Exposure (**NEW FOR 2013**) - Combining traditional jazz with latin influences, “Southern Exposure” is a unique performance full of life and passion.
- “Out Of The Blue” with Christian Howes and the Dangerous Band (trio, quartet or quintet) – An eclectic, artistic, and high energy show featuring Christian’s longtime working band.
-American Songbook: A Tribute to Les Paul – Christian’s ten years playing with American icon, Les Paul, informs his treatments in this show of classic standards, beautiful ballads, and swinging tunes of the “Hot Club”/Django Reinhart era.
- Christian Howes, solo (unaccompanied) - This 45-75 minute show can be adapted to assemblies for K-12. Christian uses a loop pedal, accompanying himself to demonstrate a “world of violin.” The family audiences adaptation, showing Christian’s own musical development, from age 5 to 40, as he progressed from “Twinkle,” to Bach, to Paganini, bluegrass, jazz, and more, is particularly inspiring to kids and young music students.
- Christian and Camille Howes – Father-daughter duo presenting classical, jazz, and folk music for family audiences.
- Jazz Fiddle Revolution - The co-led project with wunderkind fiddler, Billy Contreras, features twin fiddles with bass. Think Turtle Island String Quartet for the 21st century!
- “Klazyc” Trio - Featuring classical themes with modern improvisation, Federico Lechner and Pablo Martin are based in Madrid and the trio performs frequently in Europe. Special projects: Christian can customize a concert program to suit your needs. See below for current routing and call for dates/fees.
If you see that Christian is near your area, that is the ideal time to schedule. However, if you’re interested and your area is not listed, please give us a call and we will work it out. New dates are always being added. Keep in mind that some of the dates are night performances and he may be available for master classes in the day time. To inquire regarding bookings, contact Tiffany Goodman at 773.283.2830, email@example.com
DECEMBER 18, 2013 CHICAGO, IL
JANUARY 12, 2014 COLUMBUS, OH
JANUARY 16, 2014 TULSA, OK
JANUARY 17-18, 2014 MIAMI, FL
JANUARY 30-31, 2014 PORTLAND, IN
JANUARY 31-FEBRUARY 1, 2013 MUNCIE, IN
FEBRUARY 6-8, 2014 COLUMBUS, OH
FEBRUARY 12-13, 2014 RALEIGH, NC
FEBRUARY 20-21, 2014 CINCINNATI, OH
FEBRUARY 28, 2014 KENT, OH
MARCH 3, 2014 LEXINGTON, KY
MARCH 5-8, 2014 LOUISVILLE, KY
MARCH 18-19, 2014 ATLANTA, GA
MARCH 21, 2014 ATLANTA, GA
APRIL 13, 2014 MADISON, WI
APRIL 14-15, 2014 WHITEWATER, WI
APRIL 17, 2014 KENTWOOD, MI
APRIL 24, 2014 MEDINA, OH
JULY 28-AUGUST 1, 2014 YPSILANTI, MI
2012/13 – Recipient of the Chamber Music America Residency Partnership Grant
2011 – Named “#1 Rising Star (Violinist)” by Downbeat Magazines Reader’s Critic Poll, and nominated “Violinist Of The Year” by the Jazz Journalist Association
2010 – Featured on the PBS Documentary and live DVD “Les Paul: Live in New York” performing with Les Paul and other top musicians.
NEW RELEASE featuring accordionist Richard Galliano, “Southern Exposure” – available now!