Book Now! - Goodman Artists: Tiffany L. Goodman
Programs: See below for programming overview and click the links to learn more about each project.
- Christian Howes and Southern Exposure (**NEW FOR 2013**) - Combining traditional jazz with latin influences, “Southern Exposure” is a unique performance full of life and passion.
- “Out Of The Blue” with Christian Howes and the Dangerous Band (trio, quartet or quintet) – An eclectic, artistic, and high energy show featuring Christian’s longtime working band.
-American Songbook: A Tribute to Les Paul – Christian’s ten years playing with American icon, Les Paul, informs his treatments in this show of classic standards, beautiful ballads, and swinging tunes of the “Hot Club”/Django Reinhart era.
- Christian Howes, solo (unaccompanied) - This 45-75 minute show can be adapted to assemblies for K-12. Christian uses a loop pedal, accompanying himself to demonstrate a “world of violin.” The family audiences adaptation, showing Christian’s own musical development, from age 5 to 40, as he progressed from “Twinkle,” to Bach, to Paganini, bluegrass, jazz, and more, is particularly inspiring to kids and young music students.
- Christian and Camille Howes – Father-daughter duo presenting classical, jazz, and folk music for family audiences.
- Jazz Fiddle Revolution - The co-led project with wunderkind fiddler, Billy Contreras, features twin fiddles with bass. Think Turtle Island String Quartet for the 21st century!
- “Klazyc” Trio - Featuring classical themes with modern improvisation, Federico Lechner and Pablo Martin are based in Madrid and the trio performs frequently in Europe.
Special projects: Christian can customize a concert program to suit your needs.
See below for current routing and call for dates/fees.
If you see that Christian is near your area, that is the ideal time to schedule. However, if you’re interested and your area is not listed, please give us a call and we will work it out. New dates are always being added. Keep in mind that some of the dates are night performances and he may be available for master classes in the day time.
To inquire regarding bookings, contact Tiffany Goodman at
MAY 10, 2013 LAS VEGAS, NV
MAY 12, 2013 WEST CHESTER, OH
JUNE 15, 2013 ERIE, PA
JUNE 16, 2013 GAHANNA, OH
JUNE 29, 2013 COLUMBUS, OH
JULY 19, 2013 PORT HURON, MI
JULY 22, 2013 APPLETON, WI
AUGUST 5-9, 2013 YPSILANTI, MI
NOVEMBER 14, 2013 SPRINGFIELD, MO
NOVEMBER 16, 2013 BOISE, ID
DECEMBER 6, 2013 BUFFALO GROVE, IL
2012/13 – Recipient of the Chamber Music America Residency Partnership Grant
2011 – Named “#1 Rising Star (Violinist)” by Downbeat Magazines Reader’s Critic Poll, and nominated “Violinist Of The Year” by the Jazz Journalist Association
2010 – Featured on the PBS Documentary and live DVD “Les Paul: Live in New York” performing with Les Paul and other top musicians.
NEW RELEASE featuring accordionist Richard Galliano, “Southern Exposure” – available now!