Are you a violinist seeking to understand and apply harmonic concepts more comfortably on your instrument?
Are you looking for strategies to help you improvise comfortably?
Would you like to throw away your old scale books and do something that will help you grow as a musician AND a violinist?
Are you curious to know what it takes to gain advanced jazz violin proficiency?
The 70-page Violin Harmony Handbook is one of my most popular resources. It’s packed with practical exercises, conceptual and analytical tools, as well as chord glossaries and solo transcriptions. There is no guide more useful for anyone playing jazz violin.
- Ear training skills
- Techniques to make the most out of your practice regimen
- Harmonic proficiency
The Violin Harmony Handbook contains:
- 70 pages full of information and exercises that benefit anyone from beginners to the most advanced violin players
- Charts to make you comfortable to play in all twelve keys
- Internalize voice leading within chord changes on the violin
- Melodic language
- Develop the ability to create your own unaccompanied arrangements
“Very good book. I particularly like the double/triple stop approach. Good exercises for ear training. ” -Mandolin Cafe Forum Member
Scroll down to purchase the Violin Harmony Handbook in English, Spanish, and Japanese.
*Also check out the accompanying Harmony Handbook Bundle which includes a video series for a comprehensive step-by-step course.*
- Learn to build chords on your instrument and navigate the fingerboard harmonically.
- This 70-page handbook packed with practical theory, practice exercises, and even solo violin transcriptions and charts.
- Includes conceptual, intuitive, and analytical tools for dealing with harmony, along with chord glossaries.
- Skill Level: Itermediate and Up
Want to further your string education? Click here to take a free lesson with me.