Join us for a
positively life-changing experience!
July 2 – July 8, 2017 | Columbus, Ohio
- Immersion in small ensemble coaching, clinics, jams, and concerts spanning world music, jazz, rock, and fiddle styles.
- Rehearse and perform alongside master artists, with over 20 performances in different venues. Scroll down to learn more and register.
Who is Creative Strings Workshop for?
- HS/College and Adult- Our intensive track includes intermediate to advanced players ages 15-75. If you’re a pro, amateur, fiddler, jazzer, teenager, retiree, student, or future rock star, you’ll fit right in. (Teachers can earn professional development credit.)
- Middle School: Our half-day program (the “youth program“) is for locally-based middle and high school students. Click here for more info.
What sets it apart?
- Heavy interaction with amazing faculty in an intimate, nurturing environment. Rehearsing, performing, eating, learning, listening, jamming, networking, and receiving mentoring from world-class artists around the clock. Learn more about our faculty here.
- Community. Connect with players from around the world -musically, personally, and professionally.
- Tailor made. We tailor your experience according to your level and interests.
Travel, Food and Lodging
The 2017 Creative Strings Workshop will be held in Columbus, Ohio, July 2-8, 2017. We provide shuttle rides to and from Columbus International Airport (CMH). Camp is hosted at Ohio Wesleyan University. On-campus room and board is available and recommended. Arrive July 3rd before 4PM. Depart July 8th before noon.
Real rehearsals and performances
This video features one of many small ensembles performing in over 20 settings during the week.
Cost for the Intensive (Adult) program:
Tuition only: $995
Tuition + food plan (no room): $1175
Tuition with shared room and board + food: $1345
Tuition with single room and board + food: $1470
Cost for the Youth program: $145
Berklee Global String Intensive Camp (5 days):
Tuition with housing + meal plan: $2,045
Creative Strings Workshop (5.5 days):
Tuition with shared room + meal plan: $1,345 ($700 difference)
Register Now Below!
Adult program: A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to register. You may pay off the remaining balance prior to June 25, 2017. You may also purchase your tuition (and any room and board) in full. (See both options below)
Youth Program: Tuition is only $145. Please register below for the Youth program.
Register now below or contact us at email@example.com / 614-332-8689 with questions. Youth Program registration can be found underneath the larger box here.